Baystate Consulting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QuickBooks Products > 01 Transaction Pro Importer 2.0 [Product retired 12/31/2010]
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ErrorTransactions must have at least one line item
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedErrorTransactions must have at least one line item

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCCMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 4:11pm
I checked and each of the items have prices in Quickbooks.  I don't understand what you mean by "Create a QB file that reproduces this error."  Can you please explain?
Administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 4:17pm

What version of QB are you running? I will upload the sample QB file we used and maybe that will help you determine the problem.

OCCMark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCCMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 4:25pm
Pro 2006
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 6:14pm
Here is the file we used for testing. You can download and unzip it then restore the portable company file using QuickBooks. uploads/1/2006_Pro_Test_File.zip

I understand this doesn't help with your company file but maybe by looking and importing to this file it can help us pinpoint what is going on.
OCCMark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCCMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2009 at 9:21am
My computer (Windows) is not able to open this file.  What program am I supposed to use to open this file?
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2009 at 9:38am
Unzip the file
Start QuickBooks close any open company
Choose File/Portable Company File/Open File
OCCMark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCCMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2009 at 10:20am

Wow!  It worked.  So what does this mean for my Quickbooks file?

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2009 at 10:24am
Try rebuilding your QB file. File/Utilites/Rebuild Data
OCCMark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCCMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2009 at 11:16am
I have followed those steps and rebuilt the QB file and am still getting the same error.  What can I try next?
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2009 at 11:24am
If you want to purchase a support incident we can login and help you further troubleshoot the problem seeing that it is limited to your QB file.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic