FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked01 Transaction Pro 2.0 Coming Soon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: 01 Transaction Pro 2.0 Coming Soon
    Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:02am

We are currently working on a major update to 01 Transaction Pro Importer for QuickBooks. Please post feature requests in this thread.

Sincerely,

Baystate Consulting

coolboy716 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:46am
We are very excited with the news. Here is a list of features we suggest.

Importing Invoices:
It would be of great help if you could ad as many fields to import into as possible. Some of the ones we are looking for are:
S.O.
Other
Project/Job

Importing Credits:
It would be of help if you could allow quickbooks to assign its own credit numbers automatically. You do not have that option in your current version for credits.

Other Suggestions:
1. It would be of amazinly great help if you could make it possible to automate the entire import process through the command line.
2. It would be helpful to have an error code list that we can refer to when we get errors, sometimes is tough to figure it out.

That's about all I can suggest at this time. I look forward to the new version. I hope this is helpful.

paulbship View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:05pm
Hello, sometimes we find out data in some import fields is too long for QB to accept, but we find out half way through the transaction importer validation process.. which is too late. Shouldn't we be able to cancel the import at that point during validation after an error or lengthy field is found? At least make it an option/setting to have a dialog box appear to allow cancellation of import during validation when those kinds of errors are found.
c3controls View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:26pm

We use TPO for sales orders only: a few things I thought would be helpful

1. Possible merge 2 fields from csv file into 1 record of QB (like the memo or message).

2. Entry for 'to be emailed' similar to 'to be printed'.

3. Allow another user besides administrator.

4. Have the option to not create a QB item if it doesn't exist, and create a popup message to create item first.

5. Allow transaction date to auto populate using systems current date.

6. Allow fields from a custom template to be mapped to.

my man zach View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:06pm

John,

First and foremost, your 01 Tx Pro is a wonderful help currently!! 

I would like to see the "other 1"  and "other 2" in the columns area for a customized invoice.

2nd, I would like to see those of us who currently have a custom version of the 01 Tx Pro to be able to use the new update without sacrificing any of our custom features we currently use.  Please inform us how to use the new upgrade with our current custome features!!!!!

Thanks again for everything. I am so happy using the program now that I am truly excited to see how it gets upgraded.

kevinstrel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:31pm

Hi John,

We only use your importer to import sales orders from our website into pending invoices.   Sometimes we import batches, sometimes one at a time, one right after the other.    The importer works well for us.

Here are my suggestions:
I repeat from others that already suggested:
1. Our data is validated heavily before it gets to the importer.  It would be nice to have the option of a "one click then close" import instead of wading through all the screens.   Coolboy mentioned a command line import which would be great (Batch file import?).   
2. Map custom fields, (User defined fields).   You made a custom build for me that mapped some specific fields for me, but I would like to be able to map my own. 

And my own:
3. Improve stability.  The importer locks up QB about once a week requiring a ctrl-alt-del to shut down QB.  
4. Fix or workaround the auto assign invoice number problem cannot be enabled since we need to import custom fields.    ALL of our import problems come from missing this feature.  Our workaround is to manually type the QB invoice numbers into each online sales orders before importing.   Any typo while doing this is a mess. 

Good luck, and thanks for this timesaving program!

Kevin

Kevin
professional View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:06pm

Hi, thank you for the opportunity.

1.  Be able to make changes without been on single mode.

2.  On customer payment, on receive payments, you have Date,   Number, Original Amount, Amount Due, Payment.  I would like to see the  word Memo, in my case we are dealing on health business and we enter patient name and member identification.

3.  On customer payment, on receive payments, faster way to click invoice, sometimes client pay diferrent invoices and diferrent month and you need to scroll up and down looking for the invoices number, I will suggest to have a space with arrow down to look for this particular invoices to another invoices, Example from(1234) to (5678) you check mark and contine looking I think will be faster.

4.  On bank reconzile, happen the same thing, you need to scroll up and down looking for any particular check, and don't for get to add when you paid with debit card, add space for debit card and you already have check.

5.  Like we work with patient, on Item List, when you click Item, Name or Number.  In my case I will put names, let the system know that patient I entering as new does not get duplicated, that happen to me a lot and I waste time going to Item list and merging the name.

6.  Enter bills, a system that when you make a payment on any particular loan, credit card etc., on use register, the automatic deducted from the balance.

Thank you for your cooperation on this matter, I hope I will get some of this help I love Quick Book

Xiomara Pazos
Rudella Fuller View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2006 at 8:52pm

John:

I would like to see "to be printed" option on the invoices.

Thanks

Rudy

Ross Paxton View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:30am
Hello John,

TxPro eccomerce importer is a great product and time saver. Looking forward to an upgrade.

1. I would like to have the ability to choose the record terminator. ie: CR/LF, LF or CR. this would support data files from PC, Unix and Macintosh platforms.

2. Documentation for field requirements and error codes as well as installation and user faqs.

3. Verify before import. A must !

4. More extensive field mapping. More choices.

5. One button imports for efficiency sake.

6. More practical serialization procedures which would accomodate crashed hard drives and computer upgrades yet protect your interests.

7. Macintosh OSX support.
Thanks
mkamakazi View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:08am

WC codes would be wonderfull.

Our clients who import payroll information have to go to quickbooks after the import to add this field. This causes them extra time and is prone to errors.

We installed your product about a year ago and have been waiting for this function.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic