Baystate Consulting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QuickBooks Products > 01 Transaction Pro Importer 3.0/4.0/5.0
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Timesheet import error

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adventureli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:32pm
Thank you for  the pre-release  update. 

Unfortunately it still doesnt work for my issue.

Given the same scenario I described previously....only one payroll item for a given employee is added or updated.   And it is the last one imported that is the payroll item retained correctly for the employee.

Please advise!!  I have three hours to finish payroll.

QBKaren View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QBKaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:43pm
I tried to reproduce this same error with TPI 5 and could not.  I will need you to send me a QuickBooks company file along with the import file, map and settings.txt file that can reproduce this error.
Send the files via http://www.filepigeon.com/

Send the password to support /@/ baystateconsulting.com.

Visit our blog at blog.transactionpro.com for more tips and how to examples
adventureli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adventureli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:49pm
Could I have you use Remote Desktop to access my system?  Then you could see it in my environment. and the file is HUGE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adventureli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 5:16pm
Yes/No/Maybe?  I have 2 hours to finish payroll which at this point means doing everything by hand. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

QBKaren View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QBKaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 5:21pm
If you would like our assistance at no charge please send us the files previously requested.

If you would like us to remote into your machine you will need to purhase a premium phone support incident and we can log in tomorrow afternoon.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adventureli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 6:45pm
Sorry I thought it would save time not needing for you to download the files, unstuff, and setup your system to match my files.  

The files have been sent via filepigeon.com

Please let me know if you can get to this I have 30 minutes left

QBKaren View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QBKaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 2:36pm

You have a data corruption issue with your QuickBooks company file which has caused this.  This is how we were able to successfully import into your QB file and have the rate show up on all lines.

1. Run a verify and rebuild of your QuickBooks company file
  2. On each of the employees go to the payroll and compensation tab.  You need to remove the hourly rate and item name for ALL item that show up in the earnings box and then select ok
  3. Rerun the import and TPI will create the items on the employees
  4. Also it is not a good idea to have two spaces in between words in your item names so you should correct your item list/import file for this.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic