Baystate Consulting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QuickBooks Products > 01 Transaction Pro Importer for QBOE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Import Error 3140

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Acute Kids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Import Error 3140
    Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:03pm
I am trying to upload a few checks and keep getting the error listed above - I import the spreadsheet again and remove the 1 or 2 entries that made it before it errored out and try again.  I enable the XML log but have no idea what it is telling me?  Can someone help?
QBKaren View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QBKaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:50pm
Could you either cut and paste the text of the error message into a reply to this forum post or zip up the file and use the file upload button and attach it to this forum post.
Visit our blog at blog.transactionpro.com for more tips and how to examples
Acute Kids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Acute Kids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2011 at 10:57am
uploads/1925/XML_Error_11_0929.zip
Attached is a copy of the XML logs from the error yesterday -

Thank you
QBKaren View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QBKaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:24am
The error message from this log file is as follows:  The name 4010 Patient Fees already exists. QuickBooks message: Another account is already using this  name. Please use a different name."

It looks like QB is having a hard time finding this account.  So what I would do is go into QBs rename this account to something else and save it.  Then reopen it and name the account back to what it was.

The retry the import. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Acute Kids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:58am
Tried this and still errors out after 4 checks are imported....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Acute Kids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:29am
Tried remapping my DAT file and so far so good!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Acute Kids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:30am
Spoke to soon..........ughhh
QBKaren View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QBKaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:09pm
Can you either cut and paste the latest the text from the latest transaction log or attach it as a zip file to this forum post.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic