Baystate Consulting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QuickBooks Products > Intuit App Center - Transaction Pro Importer QBOE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Receive Payments

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tennissource Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Receive Payments
    Posted: 13 September 2011 at 8:46am
I want to import payments, but basically the payments are applied to the oldest invoice first.

Do I leave the Invoice ApplyTo field blank? And then does it auto apply. Or do I have to do the application?

Secondly. Are all the fields that are blank required or can I leave them out of the file?

Rich
QBKaren View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QBKaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:36am
Auto applying is not supported by Intuit currently on the Intuit App Center platform.  Also on the older platform the QuickBooks Online SDK they have not provided support for this either and this platform has been out for over seven years.  So in short no third party applications can auto apply.

If you do not specify an invoice these payments will import at the customer level.  If you specify an invoice number Transaction Pro will apply the payment to that specific invoice.

Visit our blog at blog.transactionpro.com for more tips and how to examples
tennissource View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tennissource Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:48am
Thanks, Karen! BTW Did I mention you Rock!
QBKaren View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QBKaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:28am
Thanks!  You made my day.
Visit our blog at blog.transactionpro.com for more tips and how to examples
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic