Baystate Consulting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QuickBooks Products > Intuit App Center - Transaction Pro Importer QBOE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How do I check the progress of my import?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I check the progress of my import?
    Posted: 29 August 2011 at 2:13pm
How do I check the progress of my import?

While Transaction Pro Importer for Intuit App Center is performing an import the following screen is displayed:

You can easily check the progress of your import by opening QuickBooks Online in a separate browser tab and clicking the Home Page icon (looks like a picture of a house in the upper left corner). Once the home page appears look for the Your Recent Transactions section on the left hand side. Just refresh this browser page and you can easily monitor the status of the transactions being imported.

Exceptions
Time Activities: Note to monitor the status for Time Activities you need to go to Employees/Single Activity Time Sheet and then click the Recent button on the upper right section of the screen.

Tip: An alternate way to see all recently added transactions in QuickBooks Online is to go to Reports/Report List/Accountant & Taxes/Recent Transactions
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic