Baystate Consulting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QuickBooks Products > Multi-Company Bill Disbursement Utility
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Posting Error in CreateInvoice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlongacre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Posting Error in CreateInvoice
    Posted: 25 August 2011 at 2:34pm
I am trying to create my first transaction.  I have set up the master & two subsidiary QB files.  I set up the Intercompany Item as an Other Charge and the Intercompany Account as an Other Expense. I entered a bill and the bill shows up.  I checked the bill off and clicked "Post Transactions"   I get an error message that says "Error in CreateInvoice: Either BOF or EOF is Tru, or the current record has been deleted.  Requested operation requires a current record. at ADODB.Field.get_Value() at ADODB.InternalField.get_Value() at frmmain.CreateInvoice(Int32 intRow, frmTaskProgress f)"
mlongacre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlongacre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2011 at 2:48pm
I found the problem - there is no instruction on the screen telling me that I need to double click on the bill to allocate it.  Once I found that I was able to add the allocations and post the transactions.
Administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2011 at 3:36pm
Excellent. Thanks for posting back.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic