Baystate Consulting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FAQ - (Frequently Asked Questions ) > FAQ: Transaction Pro Importer for QuickBooks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFree Demo Questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QBKaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free Demo Questions
    Posted: 29 June 2011 at 3:38pm

We often get questions about how our free demo of Transaction Pro Importer 5.0 so we are going to answer the most common questions below.

How do I obtain the free demo?
Go to our website and provide us with your email address and click the submit button and we will send you an email with the link to the free demo.

What are the limitations of the free demo?
There is no time or transaction limit with the free demo.  You can import your actual import files into any QuickBooks company file.  While you are in the demo mode Transaction Pro will change the transaction date to a random date and you will be notified pre-import of this date so that you can easily find these transactions.  If you are importing lists Transaction Pro will append the item name with the characters _TPI5.

Where do I purchase the software?
You can purchase Transaction Pro Importer 5.0 here.

What happens after I purchase - do I need to reinstall the software upon purchase?
No, you do not need to reinstall the software. Once you purchase you will be provided with an email with activation instructions where you will receive a login and password that will be used to unlock the demo to the full version.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic