Baystate Consulting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QuickBooks Products > 01 Transaction Pro Importer for QBOE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TPI Login Failed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluefuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TPI Login Failed
    Posted: 30 March 2011 at 8:25am

I have been trying to create an account in the 01 Transaction Pro Import for 2 days now. I am able to get a Connection Key but I can not get the Login Key. I set up an account last year and had to have a new hard drive installed on this PC none of my previous information works. I am using Quick books Online Plus, Excel 2010 and am a customer of the USGA GHIN

QBKaren View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QBKaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2011 at 9:56am
Have you reviewed the information in this forum post:  http://www.baystateconsulting.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1296&title=login-key-incorrectly-redirects-to-qboe-login

It sounds to me if you are able to get a connection key but not the login key that perhaps you have an incorrect login name and/or password cached on your computer.

Visit our blog at blog.transactionpro.com for more tips and how to examples
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic