Baystate Consulting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QuickBooks Products > 01 Transaction Pro Importer for QBOE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

E-Mail delivery of imported invoices

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birdlover7669 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: E-Mail delivery of imported invoices
    Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:33pm

Is there a field that can be marked so that after an import from Excel to QBOE is done, the invoices will be flagged as "To Be Sent"?  I see a field marked "To Be Printed", but not one that is "To Be Sent".  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:03am
Unfortunately Intuit has not provided support for the to be sent field in the QuickBooks SDK so no third party applications can write to this field.  Disappointing I agree but there is nothing that we can do unless Intuit add this field.
Birdlover7669 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birdlover7669 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:28am
I appreciate the response.  We can hope that this'll change in the future.  I'll keep my eyes open for any updates.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic