Baystate Consulting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QuickBooks Products > 01 Transaction Pro Importer 2.0 [Product retired 12/31/2010]
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedError importing item with $Zero price

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rcraies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error importing item with $Zero price
    Posted: 15 August 2010 at 8:22pm
I have a couple of free download products in my shop.  When a customer buys these on their own there is no issue as TPI (version 2.0) ignores them
But when the customer has paid money for other products in the same order, it produces errors
"Line 2160 Rowing Slow the secret to going fast
Indicated object failed commit.  Check objects errors for details"

Any suggestions on how to overcome this?
OIne work-round is to manually edit the downloaded orders to delete this information.
thanks
Rebecca

Administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2010 at 3:16pm
Is this a new item? Try manually creating this item in QB for a better error message.
Rcraies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rcraies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2010 at 10:40pm
The item is alredy in the QB item list.
I tried again and got the same error message and later when it had scanned all the invoices and was processing them I got this message

Invoices QuickBooks: There is an invalid reference to QuickBooks item "Rowing Slow: in the Invoice line.  QuickBooks error message: Invalid argument.  The specified record does not exist in the list.
Ignore future error messages for this import?
Rcraies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rcraies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2010 at 10:54pm
Further, when I deleted the zero priced item from the import file, it worked fine.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:27am
Which country, version and year of QuickBooks are you using?
Rcaroe View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rcaroe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2010 at 1:44am
sorry to be slow: I use QB Pro 2010 UK version
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2010 at 7:29am
Unfortunately TPI 2.0 has not been tested and was written long before UK 2010 was released. As such we cannot provide any support for this install. It is recommended you upgrade to TPI 4.0 which has been fully tested with UK 2010. You can get a discounted upgrade here:

http://www.baystateconsulting.com/register/upgrade.asp?Product=Importer

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic